Not Your Typical Realtor. Not Your Typical Realtor Bio.
You loathe typical real estate agent bios. Don’t worry, I do too. They’re like cardboard — stiff, bland, and identical to every other bio out there. Instead of boasting ad nauseum about awards and accomplishments you’re not interested in, I’m taking the novel approach of actually giving you what you want — real answers to questions you’re probably wondering right now.
Will you return my calls and emails?
Yes. Without question.
I realize this is one of the major frustrations the general public has dealing with agents. I get dozens of calls and emails daily, and I work hard to reply as quickly as possible.
I’ve met many Realtors who are jerks. Are you?
Depends on who you ask. If you ask certain agents who have stood between my clients and their real estate goals, they’ll probably say “yes”. A handful of people think I leave golden footprints in the sand. Those are the two extremes, and most people’s opinion falls somewhere in the middle.
Here’s what I can tell you: I’m honest and candid. I take pride in being approachable and friendly. And if you need a quick real estate brain, or a strong dose of honesty, you’re in the right place. Loyalty to family, clients, and friends is one of my core values. Want to really find out if I’m a jerk? Mess with one of those people.
Do You Have experience doing exactly what I need?
Until you tell me what you need, there is no way of knowing.
These are “strong suits” of mine:
- Working with sellers
- Working with buyers
- Land and acreage sales
If your goal or situation isn’t represented on that list, don’t worry. Contact me anyway. If I can’t help, I can get you referred to another agent who can.
What kind of work are you really good at?
On a personal level, I’m pretty good at dancing (my husband and I do a mean Cha-Cha!), and I enjoy camping and spending time with my family.
On a professional level, here are the skill-sets that I’ve developed over the years:
- Listening. Unfortunately, it’s a lost art these days.
- Attention to detail.
- Timeliness. Many Realtors have a reputation for being late – I do not.
What do clients think of you?
My clients are better suited to answer this for you. Here’s what some of them have said.
- Buyer’s Feedback on 5023 Steel Meadows Ln (repeat client) – Meredith went above and beyond what a typical realtor would do to help close this challenging property. Extremely professional and over-communicated, helped guide every step along the way (there were many). As an investor, I will continue to use her for the next acquisitions. Can’t recommend her highly enough, she understands all types of properties and situations and is a pleasure to partner with.
- Buyer’s Feedback on 2163 Graystone Hills – My Realtor Agent is very professional and knowledgeable. She let us know if he will be out of town and let her partner accompanied us showing properties for sale. She helped us all the way thru closing of the transaction. It was a pleasure to working with this agent. She did an excellent job as our buying agent.
- Seller’s Feedback on 3606 Avalon Spring Lane – Meredith did a great job of helping us with the selling process, keeping us updated throughout closing.
- Seller’s Feedback on 25703 Beckham Springs Court (repeat client) – Meredith went out of her way to help us make good decisions about improving the appearance of the house to make it very attractive to buyers and made us feel secure that it was being shown positively. She is a fantastic realtor and this the second time we’ve used her for a sale. She also helped us find the current property we are living in. I would recommend her to anyone looking to sell or buy a property. I always felt she had our best interests in mind.
- Buyer’s Feedback on 22038 Favel Drive – She was great! Everything was explained and we got through the process very quickly.
- Buyer’s Feedback on 23910 Blossom Crest Lane (repeat client) – Meredith was very professional throughout the process, again went above and beyond her responsibilities of realtor to become a true partner. She not only has in-depth market knowledge but is well versed in any type of home purchase situation. Highly recommend
- Multimillion dollar producer
- RREA Rising Star Award
- Accredited Buyers Representative
- Accredited Staging Professional
- Recently completed Accredited Luxury Home Specialist courses
- 2017 and 2018 Treasurer – Women’s Council of Realtors Great Northwest Network
- 2018 President – Women’s Council of Realtors Great Northwest Network
- RREA Rising Star Team Award
- 2017 RREA Social Media Star